Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Daniel

Today was a good day. We missed class on Tuesday so we made it up today. We had class from 9:30-12:30 and 1:30-4:30. Daniel was the book of choice and we covered the prophetic portion of it. There were so many facts thrown out and I think I only took in about 5% of the information but that's ok, I got the important concepts. It's so cool to see how God used Daniel to tell about future nations and events that he had never heard of or seen (Daniel 2 and 7). It's reassuring to see this and definitely a good argument for someone who does not believe the Bible.

On another note. If you've been following my blogs you'll know that I've been feeling rather BLUE. Today was a better day for me. I actually just got a new electric guitar and have been playing quite a bit. This is a good therapy for me and has helped me to detach from the chaos that goes on around me at times. Please continue to pray that God will continue to create an even greater desire in me for Him and His Word. Have a super day.

No comments: