Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Standing Stones

Today in class we were talking about how in the biblical time period people used standing stones to mark their property, or mark places where God had done some really cool things in their lives. The way we apply this to our lives is that we need to set standing stones(not literal) at important intervals in our lives. A standing stone for me at this point in my life would be that I'm really confused about my spiritual walk right now. I feel like I know so little of the Word, and that has me down. I don't know where I'm at or where I'm heading, but that's ok because I know God is in control. It will be nice to look back at this blog by the end of the year and see how God has taken me so far beyond my current condition. So I praise God in advance for where He has me now, and trust Him to do His work.

No comments: