Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Back 2 School

Today was my first day of class for the Spring semester. I've been surprisingly excited about coming back to school and learning again. Today we went over Jude and Obadiah and I have to admit, I knew very little about either of them. We spent six hours in these two books and it was refreshing to receive the truth of God's Word. I'm excited about starting off this new semester. I believe that over break God has matured me more in the faith and I am starting to appreciate Him and His Word more and more each day. The one thing that does disappoint me about this place is that it's very hard to find a place to spend quiet time with the Lord. It's so crucial that each day I spend time in His presence so that He can transform me to be more like Him. I'm going to have to be more creative and find an escape so I can spend time with the Maker. God bless you, and I ask God that these posts will be a blessing and encouragement to you.

No comments: