Saturday, September 12, 2009

Update 9/12/09

I've been very busy for the past two weeks. My schedule is full of Spanish school and lots of meals with my family. I believe I'm picking up on the language but at times it gets frustrating. Hearing Spanish all the time and not being able to communicate thoroughly and effectively is definitely a chance to learn patience.

Not much new has really been going on here in Peru. I've been making a few friends in the community here and there. It's a good chance for me to practice my Spanish by speaking with them. I've also signed up at a local gym and go there every once in a while to workout. Each week church has the same format and things don't change too much, same songs, same routine, but I enjoy it.

One thing I really like about Peru so far is the fact that everything is so cheap. I bought a nice sock hat last night for $2.33.

Again not much new but I will try and stay updated on the important things going here.

No comments: